A perfect real-time voting and shouting tool for events – engage your audience, add some discussion and collect data.
FiftySixty enables a real-time interaction with the audience in your event. Users don’t need to install any application on their smartphones, it’s all web-based.
Simple, smart and accessible user interface. Multiple ways to vote: Yes/No voting, multiple-choice voting, commenting, etc.
Let audience participate to the discussion in a controlled way. Highlight selected comments and show them on the screen.
Clear real-time data visualisations. Multiple ways to visualise data, all fully adjustable for every need.
Here is an example of how your event could go using FiftySixty:
- Before the event you’ll send us some questions you want your audience to vote on and discuss
- On the date of the event we’ll arrive on-site and set everything up
- Your audience arrives and gets instructions to use their mobile devices and to open the FiftySixty URL to vote
- The voting starts – we’ll make sure that correct claims are shown on big screens and users can vote on them
- During voting we’ll pick interesting and relevant comments from audience votes and put them on big screen to boost and lead the discussion
- After and during voting we’ll show the results on big screen
- After all claims have been voted on, the voting event is over
- Soon after the event we will provide you neatly structured results of the voting, including all comments and questions from the audience
For now, we provide FiftySixty as a turnkey service: you provide us the event timetable and voting material, we will set up the system and come on-place to administrate and run it. We will manage users’ voting interface as well as pick relevant audience comments and show real-time results on screen.